IT Services & Support
We’re not just an IT provider, we are your technology advisor.
- Fee to determine what is wrong with your system
- (during business hours) Fee to come to your home or place of business. (This includes pick up and return set up of your system) The hourly rate applies if you want the work done at your home or place of business
- Fee to reinstall your O/S and drivers to factory state. (this does not include reinstalling programs)
After hours Call
- (after business hours)Fee to come to your home or place of business. (This includes pick up and return set up of your system) The hourly rate applies if you want the work done at your home or place of business
Hard Drive Back up
- Fee to save the information on your old hard drive. ***Note- we are not responsible for lost data, or programs that you do not have backed up. This service is for documents and pictures only! ***Back up media sold separately***
- Fee to remove viruses, spyware, and malware from your system. ***Note- In certain conditions the system will have to be reinstalled to remove the infections. ( which may incur additional charges) In these situations we are not responsible for lost data. (Protection software is extra) ***System clean up $20.00 value free.
Wired Home Network
- Fee to run wires and connect to your router. Quote Only
- Fee to build a custom system to your specification. Quote Only
Wireless Home Network
- Fee to set up a wireless network. ***Note- We will connect your wireless router to (1) one computer, or device. A $25.00 charge will apply for each additional device that we connect to your wireless network.
Residential Labor Rate
- Residential labor per hour
Commercial Labor Rate
- Commercial labor rate per hour
Security Camera Install
- Installation Quote only (The $45.00 service call fee applies to come measure the job, and is due upon arrival) Quote Only
Install Components in your System
- This fee is to install components into your system Ex: memory, dvd or cd burners, graphics cards, modems, Ethernet cards, etc, (cpu’s are $25.00) ( Components are not included)
Mother Board Replacement
- This fee is to remove your old mother board and reinstall a new motherboard ( Motherboard not included) If your system needs to be reinstalled after the new motherboard is installed, additional fees will apply. ***See System Restore
Laptop Screen Replacement
- Labor to replace your broken laptop screen. ***The screen price will vary depending on the type of laptop you have. Call for a qoute on your screen.
Web Design Service Package
- Website design Service-Up to 5 Pages
- E commerce package set up for sales
- Social Media Buttons
- Responsive Design
- Site Backup & Security
- Professional Photo Shoot
- Modern Designs
- Remote session is $45 for login and 1st 15 minutes
- All minutes after 1st 15 are billed at $1 per min
Device Repair & Troubleshooting
We repair all windows based PC’s.
- Adware/Spyware clean up
- Virus protection verification
- Temporary files clean up
- Hard drive defragmentation
- Startup optimization
- Virus scan
Restore your System to factory specs. ***any programs you have installed will need to be re installed with the disc. ***Additional fees will apply for backing up your files
Advanced Diagnostic for all systems and devices that are brought in to be looked at. This includes systems or devices that have to be opened up to test internal components
Data Management, Backup, & Recovery
We can back up and recover most drives. When the drive is too damaged we can send it in to have your information recovered.
IDrive Data Back UP
The trusted online backup and sync solution for businesses
A recent Forrester report suggested that businesses are not
protecting their computers and remote offices sufficiently and the
traditional tape backup scenario is prone to a lot of catastrophes
such as loss of tapes due to theft or just plain data loss. A Gartner
study even pointed out that businesses with dozens or hundreds of
remote servers frequently delegate remote backup responsibilities
to non-IT professionals (a night clerk at a hotel, for example).
Website design Service-Up to 5 Pages
-Social Media Buttons
-Site Backup & Security
-Professional Photo Shoot
-Up to 5 email accounts included
Reid’s Computer Sales & Service doesn’t just build remarkable online experiences; we also offer website maintenance and security services because we know site management and maintenance is essential to maximizing your online performance.
The typical service plan does include preventative and routine maintenance to keep your sited updated and running properly. We offer service plans to keep your website optimized.
What People Are Saying
Great service! Chris switched out the hard drives for me and managed to extract all of my files from a dying hard drive. He really saved the day for me. He stayed in touch with my husband and I to give us the details we needed to make an informed decision on how to manage the system. I feel much better knowing that I have someone local, who I can trust, to take care of my computers.
Reid’s computer answers messages in a timely manner, and Chris is very knowledgeable. They are reasonable and have gone out of their way to help me setting up a new computer, transferring the information from the old to the new and helping me to use it as mine was outdated. I will definitely go back for anything that I need regarding a computer. I heard Chris talking to someone about a gaming system. This seems the place to go for any electronic needs.
Chris absolutely rocks! I highly recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for someone to do a custom build, rebuild, or any other issue they may have when it comes to computers. I had a rebuild go bad and Chris stepped up to the plate and made everything work together in a timely manner! Can’t say enough about this guy! He has a customer for life in me! Has true compassion for people and honestly goes out of his way to make his customers smile!
Reid’s Computer Sales and Service has been my go to for all my computer needs. After thoroughly accessing what I needed in order for my business to run more efficiently and with minimum effort on my part, Mr. Reid built my desktop PC. It does what I need and more! He makes sure that you know all the options that are available to you so you can make an informed decision. That’s what real customer service is all about!